Department of Czech for Foreigners offers these studies:
- Czech Language Courses for Foreigners - In‑person Classes (short-period and long-period)
- Czech Language Courses for Foreigners - Online Classes (individual)
- Summer School of Slavonic (Czech) Studies (4-week intensive summer course)
- Bachelor's Degree Studies of Czech for Foreigners (3-year course)
- Didactic and Practical Course
- Intensive Course of Czech for Foreigners (2-week intensive winter course)
All applicants for Czech language courses for foreigners must submit - by email, or normal post - an application for study directly to the Department of Czech for Foreigners. Applications can be found at the bottom of the page of each course.
Into the IS (Masaryk University Information System) students of Masaryk University can register for our courses only upon receiving confirmation of acceptance to the program as well as successfully completing the entrance test.